As an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant), YOLO is staffed with a health professional that is trained for basic and advanced lactation support. Rest assured that our services are professional, skilled, and caring. Your feeding goals are our goals. We will work together to develop a plan to fit your family’s needs. YOLO provides in home and office consultations.
Your appointment may be covered through The Lactation Network.
- Intake assessment
- Breast assessment
- Oral assessment of the baby
- Pre and post feeding weight check for baby
- Feeding observation
- Education on different nursing positions
- Flange fitting and pump education
- Customized care plan
- Referrals as needed
“Breastfeeding is trusting your body to provide the nourishment your baby needs through the challenges you face and finding the strength to overcome them.”
Breastfeeding can be a wonderful experience, and it can also sometimes be overwhelming. You don't have to be on this journey alone. Moms that are well supported, increase the likelihood of meeting their breastfeeding goals. Whether you are in need of reassurance or in need of hands on support, YOLO is here for your family.
- Sore nipples (cracked, bleeding, inverted, and flat)
- Difficulties feeding at the breast
- Breast pain and infection (redness, itching, flaking, lumps, mastitis, thrush, and blisters)
- Pump issues
- Returning to work plan
- GI (tummy issues) for the baby
- Tongue and lip tie concerns with newborn
- Engorgement treatment
- Emotional support
- Any other lactation concerns you may have